|Property Size||2,210 sq. ft.|
This lovely cabin combines rustic comfort with luxury and all the conveniences of home.
This three bed, three bath custom timber frame log cabin sits neatly on a full city acre in the woods just blocks from downtown Woodland Park in scenic southern Colorado. You will have privacy and seclusion, and the view can't be beat, while the shops at the heart of this quaint mountain town are only a short drive away.
Large, south-facing windows reach all the way to the high, vaulted ceilings giving you the perfect view of Pikes Peak while you relax in front of the wood burning stone fireplace in the living room. While the warm Colorado sun is shining, you can enjoy time outside on the wrap around deck to take in the natural beauty of Woodland Park and the Pikes Peak area.
The master bedroom loft has a king bed and private reading area and also looks over the main level of the home and through the floor-to-ceiling windows for a spectacular view all its own. The en suite bathroom has a his and hers vanity and large private shower so you have room to spread out as you get ready for a day exploring southern Colorado.
Your family and friends will have plenty of room to enjoy their stay as well. This home sleeps up to eleven people. In addition to the master bedroom, there is a twin trundle bed that makes into a king bed in the master suite, a king sized bed on the main floor, 2 twin beds and full futon on the lower level as well as bedding to make up the couch for one more!
The kitchen has all stainless steel appliances, giving you modern amenities with the rustic charm of this home. There’s a breakfast bar for three off the kitchen peninsula and the dining area can sit six to eight for large family meals.
You're bringing the whole gang, so where do you park? Don't worry, this home has a 2-car garage for guest use, and space for more in the driveway. The driveway is paved, as well as all the roads getting to the house.
After a day spent enjoying the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and attractions of the Pikes Peak area, come back and unwind in your own private oasis. This home has its own steam sauna & hot tub.
Or you can lounge on the plush, leather furniture in the open living room with the whole family as the sun goes down. Start up the grill for some great home cooking or head downtown to any of several restaurants that call Woodland Park their home.
Colorado Has An Abundance of Activities to Enjoy Year Round!
- Cripple Creek - Historic Mining and Gambling Town
- Canon City - Royal Gorge Bridge, Royal Gorge Railroad, Rafting
- Salida - Arkansas River, Rafting, Fishing
- Fairplay - Mining and Ghost Town
- Breckenridge - Ski Resort Town
- Manitou Springs - Pikes Peak, Cog Railway, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings
- Colorado Springs - Garden of the Gods, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Seven Falls, Air Force Academy, Museums
- Buena Vista - Arkansas River, Fishing Rafting, Hot Springs
- Woodland Park - Dinosaur Museum, Shops & Restaurants
- Florissant - Petrified Redwood Forest, Fossil Beds, Homesteads
- Monarch - Ski Resort
- Leadville - Ski Resort, Mining Town
Communications: WiFi, Good Cell Reception
Kitchen: Fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, pots and pans, cooking utensils, dishes, silverware, toaster, blender, and coffee pot.
Bonus Feature: Hot Tub, Private Steam Sauna
Laundry Room: Full size top load washer and front load dryer
Beds: 2-Kings, 1-Full Futon, 4-Twins (the master loft has a trundle (2-twins), pack-n play (portable crib)
Other: Linens & Towels provided, High chair, Off Street Parking, Wood-burning fireplace (firewood not included)
Outdoor Features: Electric grill, Large Wood Deck, Deck Furniture, 2-Car Garage
Views: Pikes Peak, Wooded area in Woodland Park
Suitability: Kid Friendly, No Smoking Allowed
Starter Supply: Upon your arrival you will have a starter supply of household items stocked throughout the cabin.
- HE 7- laundry pods
- 7- dryer sheets
- 3-rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- 1-roll of paper towels
- 1- liquid hand soap per sink
- 1- 8oz dish soap
- 7- Dishwasher Pods
- 8- 13-gal trash bags
- 10- Sandwich baggies
- 1- Personal kit per full bathrooms (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Body Lotion and Bar Soap
- 1 -box of tissue per bathroom.
You may also find several other cleaning items, spices & condiments. Feel free to use any items at the cabin & leave what you don't use for next guests.
If you are staying more than two nights you may want to pick up additional supplies to suit your needs.
There are three major grocery stores in Woodland Park.
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Christmas/New Year 2020||12/13/2019||1/6/2020||$290||$1,980||5|
|USAFA Parents Week/Labor Day 2019||8/30/2019||9/9/2019||$290||$1,980||3|
|Independence Day 2019||6/28/2019||7/8/2019||$290||$1,980||3|
|USAFA/Memorial Day 2019||5/23/2019||6/3/2019||$290||$1,980||3|
|Spring Break 2019||3/1/2019||4/1/2019||$290||$1,980||3|
|Christmas/New Year`s 2018/2019||12/14/2018||1/2/2019||$290||$1,980||5|
|USAFA Parents Week/Labor Day 2018||8/30/2018||9/6/2018||$290||$1,980||3|
Check-Out: Before 10:00 AM MST
* Must be at least 25 years of age with valid credit card to reserve.
* An additional $175.00 cleaning fee will be applied to each reservation.
* 13.69% Tax & 3% Processing Fee is applicable to all reservations.
* Choice of $35 Non-Refundable Damage Insurance OR Refundable $500 Security Deposit required at time of reservation.
* Optional CSA Travel Insurance is available.