|Property Size||2,560 sq. ft.|
Grab the family or close friends and get away for an adventure in the heart of the Pikes Peak region!
Our Osage home is up in the mountains, yet close enough to the city life. It’s the perfect place to explore some new adventures. Plan the vacation that will leave memories that will last a lifetime.
This home is just minutes from local shopping as well as hiking, fishing, and biking. Major area attractions include the Pikes Peak Cog Railroad and Garden of the Gods, both are an easy drive down the road.
After a day of adventure come home and relax in pure luxury. You will find everything you need & then some at our Osage home.
This three bedroom, two and half bath home can be your base camp for outdoor fun. Spend your days outdoors exploring and come home to spend a relaxing evening cooking, laughing and hanging out on one of two decks - or- the lower patio with the HOT TUB. Yes, that's right soak all those aches & pains away.
What's better than going on one of our many great hikes in the area then coming back a soaking in the hot tub! The Hot tub sits on the lower patio area in the spacious back yard.
The main level of the home features a large kitchen complete with a breakfast nook. Just off the kitchen you will find a large deck that will leave you star gazing for hours. The formal dining area sits 10 and is open to the over sized living room. The living room boasts an impressive petrified stone gas fireplace that will keep you warm and toasty on the chilly mountain nights. Also on this level is the spacious master bedroom with a king bed and a second deck. The master bath has his and hers farmhouse style sinks, a large soaking tub, separate custom tile shower, toilet and a spacious walk in closet. There is also a hide-a-bed located in the living room on this level.
Downstairs is a large family room perfect for game night. The plush L-shaped sectional has plenty of room to snuggle up and take in a movie.
On this lower level you will also find an additional full bathroom and 2 cozy bedrooms. The first bedroom has a queen sized bed. The second bedroom offers a twin bed along with one double bunk bed set, a great room for the kids (or Adults) to get a great nights rest.
- Cripple Creek - Historic Mining and Gambling Town
- Canon City - Royal Gorge Bridge, Royal Gorge Railroad, Rafting
- Salida - Arkansas River, Rafting, Fishing
- Fairplay - Mining and Ghost Town
- Breckenridge - Ski Resort Town
- Manitou Springs - Pikes Peak, Cog Railway, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings
- Colorado Springs - Garden of the Gods, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Seven Falls, Air Force Academy, Museums
- Buena Vista - Arkansas River, Fishing Rafting, Hot Springs
- Woodland Park - Dinosaur Museum, Shops & Restaurants
- Divide - Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center
- Florissant - Petrified Redwood Forest, Fossil Beds, Homesteads
- Monarch - Ski Resort
- Leadville - Ski Resort, Mining Town
Communications: WiFi; Cell Service
Kitchen: Fully equipped all major appliances to include electric range with oven, microwave, refrigerator & dishwasher, pots & pans, cooking utensils, dishes, and silverware.
Laundry Room: Full sized washer and dryer.
Beds: Three bedrooms-1-King bed, 1-Queen bed, 1- Bunk bed set with two Double beds, 1-Twin bed
Bathrooms: Two bathrooms, one on each level of the house plus a half bath off the kitchen.
Large Stone Fireplace: Gas
Other: Linens & Towels provided, Off Street Parking and Garage Access.
Outdoor Features: Deck and BBQ Grill (propane provided)
Suitability: Kid Friendly, No Smoking Allowed, No Pets Allowed
Location: The home is located in the city limits of Woodland Park, Colorado. It has great access to Highway 24 and area attractions as well as convenience stores, grocery stores, and even healthcare.
Starter Supply: Upon your arrival you will have a starter supply of household items stocked throughout the cabin.
- HE 7- laundry pods
- 7- dryer sheets
- 3-rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- 1-roll of paper towels
- 1- liquid hand soap per sink
- 1- 8oz dish soap
- 7- Dishwasher Pods
- 8- 13-gal trash bags
- 10- Sandwich baggies
- 1- Personal kit per full bathrooms (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Body Lotion and Bar Soap
- 1 -box of tissue per bathroom.
You may also find several other cleaning items, spices & condiments. Feel free to use any items at the cabin & leave what you don't use for next guests.
If you are staying more than two nights you may want to pick up additional supplies to suit your needs.
There are three major grocery stores in Woodland Park.
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Christmas/New Year 2020||12/13/2019||1/6/2020||$280||$1,910||5|
|USAFA Parents Week/Labor Day 2019||8/30/2019||9/9/2019||$280||$1,910||3|
|Independence Day 2019||6/28/2019||7/8/2019||$280||$1,910||3|
|USAFA/Memorial Day 2019||5/23/2019||6/3/2019||$280||$1,910||3|
|Spring Break 2019||3/1/2019||4/1/2019||$280||$1,910||3|
|Christmas/New Year`s 2018/2019||12/14/2018||1/2/2019||$280||$1,910||5|
|USAFA Parents Week/Labor Day 2018||8/30/2018||9/6/2018||$280||$1,910||3|
Check-Out: Before 10:00 AM MST
* Must be at least 25 years of age with valid credit card to reserve.
* An additional $175.00 cleaning fee will be applied to each reservation.
* 13.69% Tax & 3% Processing Fee is applicable to all reservations.
* Choice of $35 Non-Refundable Damage Insurance OR Refundable $500 Security Deposit required at time of reservation.
* Optional CSA Travel Insurance is available.