|Property Size||750 sq. ft.|
Looking for a cabin with a view of America's mountain? You found it! This little treasure has a full view of Pikes Peak right off the deck or any area of the yard. You can even see the mountains from inside the cabin through the large picture windows.
This adorable cabin is nestled in the trees on top of a hill in the center of Woodland Park, so it's within walking distance to all the downtown activities. But the quiet, dead-end street has little traffic, so you feel tucked away when you're on the deck with your morning coffee.
Experience Colorado to its fullest in our adorable two bedroom, one bath cabin. This cabin is pure Colorado inside and out. The cabin is decorated with woodsy decor for that comfy Colorado feeling.
This cabin will make the ideal base camp for all your daily adventures. The location is perfect for walking to all the downtown activities like the City Park, the farmer's market, nightly wine tastings, art galleries, restaurants, breweries, and more. Woodland Park is centrally located in the Pikes Peak area so you are within minutes to all the major attractions.
The cabin is approximately 750 square feet with two bedrooms and one bathroom. Both bedrooms have full size beds, dressers and closets. Feel free to unpack and make it your home during your stay. There are also two twin size mattresses that can be used for additional sleeping space.
The cabin has a full kitchen that was completely remodeled in May of 2014. It's stocked with all the essentials you need to prepare meals at the cabin. The kitchen is open to the dining area and living room, making it easy to converse with family and friends throughout the cabin. You may want to extend your cooking experience out onto the deck where you will find a propane barbeque grill and deck furniture. What a great way to enjoy good food and family in the outdoors, with an incredible view of Pikes Peak.
The living room area has two love seats for plenty of seating around an authentic rock fireplace. Enjoy this space with the family watching movies, playing games and making new memories during your Colorado vacation.
The bathroom was also completely remodeled in May of 2014. It is small, but very efficient. It consists of a toilet, vanity and shower.
The total sleeping capacity is six.
If you choose to venture out to explore the Pikes Peak Region, there are many wonderful attractions to see. Below is a list of some of our favorites in the area. For even more area attractions, please visit our Local Area Attractions page.
- Cripple Creek - Historic Mining and Gambling Town
- Canon City - Royal Gorge Bridge, Royal Gorge Railroad, Rafting
- Salida - Arkansas River, Rafting, Fishing
- Fairplay - Mining and Ghost Town
- Breckenridge - Ski Resort Town
- Manitou Springs - Pikes Peak, Cog Railway, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings
- Colorado Springs - Garden of the Gods, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Seven Falls, Air Force Academy, Museums
- Buena Vista - Arkansas River, Fishing Rafting, Hot Springs
- Woodland Park - Dinosaur Museum, Shops & Restaurants
- Florissant - Petrified Redwood Forest, Fossil Beds, Homesteads
- Monarch - Ski Resort
- Leadville - Ski Resort, Mining Town
Kitchen: Fully equipped with pots & pans, cooking utensils, dishes, silverware, toaster, microwave, electric range with oven, refrigerator
Laundry Room: None
Beds:1-Double, 1-Double Futon (thick mattress), 2-Twin Mattresses for floor
Other: Linens and towels provided, wood fireplace, ample parking on dead end street
Outdoor Features: Propane BBQ grill (propane provided), large wooden deck, deck furniture & picnic table
Suitability: Kid Friendly, Pets Welcome, No Smoking
Starter Supply: Upon your arrival you will have a starter supply of household items stocked throughout the cabin.
- 3-rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- 1-roll of paper towels
- 1- liquid hand soap per sink
- 1- 8oz dish soap
- 8- 13-gal trash bags
- 10- Sandwich baggies
- 1- Personal kit per full bathrooms (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Body Lotion and Bar Soap
- 1 -box of tissue per bathroom.
You may also find several other cleaning items, spices & condiments. Feel free to use any items at the cabin & leave what you don't use for next guests.
If you are staying more than two nights you may want to pick up additional supplies to suit your needs.
There are three major grocery stores in Woodland Park.
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Christmas/New Year 2020||12/13/2019||1/6/2020||$130||$860||5|
|USAFA Parents Week/Labor Day 2019||8/30/2019||9/9/2019||$130||$860||3|
|Independence Day 2019||6/28/2019||7/8/2019||$130||$860||3|
|USAFA/Memorial Day 2019||5/23/2019||6/3/2019||$130||$860||3|
|Spring Break 2019||3/1/2019||4/1/2019||$130||$860||3|
|Christmas/New Year`s 2018/2019||12/14/2018||1/2/2019||$130||$860||5|
Check-Out: Before 10:00 AM MST
* Must be at least 25 years of age with valid credit card to reserve.
* An additional $115.00 cleaning fee will be applied to each reservation.
* 13.69% Tax & 3% Processing Fee is applicable to all reservations.
* Choice of $35 Non-Refundable Damage Insurance OR Refundable $500 Security Deposit required at time of reservation.
* Optional CSA Travel Insurance is available.