|Property Size||1,200 sq. ft.|
Enjoy you stay in our Mountain Hacienda above the quaint town of Green Mountain Falls, Colorado. Green Mountain Falls is one of the most sought after vacation destinations in the Pikes Peak area. Conveniently located 12 miles west of Colorado Springs!
The Hacienda is not your typical cabin. It has been completely remodeled with a Southwestern flare and completely updated with modern amenities. The Hacienda has three bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, a spacious kitchen with all the modern appliances and essentials. Each bedroom features a queen size bed. There is an additional breakfast bar area which adjoins the kitchen to the the open dining area and living room.
Enjoy sitting in the living room looking out the large picture windows or playing games around a warm fireplace. The couch also converts into a full size bed for extra sleeping space.
There is a large flat screen TV complete with DirecTV service and a DVD player for watching movies. For all your communication needs, there is wireless internet along with a land line phone that has local service.
You will find two bedrooms, a full bath and the laundry area on the main level along with the kitchen, living room and dining area. Both bedrooms are spacious with queen size beds and plenty of closet space.
The upstairs bathroom is a full bathroom with lots of counter space, complete with tub/shower combo.
No need to go to the laundromat! We have a full size front load washer and dryer!
The lower level is a perfect place for the kids to hang out and play games. There is a spacious open area with a queen size bed and a table with chairs for games. There is also a half bath on the lower level.
Relax outside on the spacious deck with breathtaking views and warm Colorado sunshine! There are large granite rock outcroppings around the property that are great to climb and explore. There is also a gas BBQ grill on the patio area for your outdoor grilling.
The Hacienda is just a short walk to the center of Green Mountain Falls where you will find a shopping plaza with "mom & pop" shops, excellent restaurants, pubs and the famous Green Mountain Falls Lake with a stunning gazebo. The location is perfect for those eager to explore the vast Pikes Peak region.
If you choose to venture out to explore the Pikes Peak Region, there are many wonderful attractions to see. Below is a list of some of our favorites in the area. For even more area attractions, please visit our Local Area Attractions page.
- Cripple Creek - Historic Mining and Gambling Town
- Canon City - Royal Gorge Bridge, Royal Gorge Railroad, Rafting
- Salida - Arkansas River, Rafting, Fishing
- Fairplay - Mining and Ghost Town
- Breckenridge - Ski Resort Town
- Manitou Springs - Pikes Peak, Cog Railway, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings
- Colorado Springs - Garden of the Gods, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Seven Falls, Air Force Academy, Museums
- Buena Vista - Arkansas River, Fishing Rafting, Hot Springs
- Woodland Park - Dinosaur Museum, Shops & Restaurants
- Florissant - Petrified Redwood Forest, Fossil Beds, Homesteads
- Monarch - Ski Resort
- Leadville - Ski Resort, Mining Town
Communications: Land Line Telephone (local calls only); WiFi
Kitchen: Fully equipped with pots & pans, cooking utensils, dishes, silverware, Toaster, Microwave, Electric Range with Oven, Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Dishwasher
Laundry Room: Full size Washer/Dryer, Ironing Board & Iron
Beds: 3-Queen, 1-Double Sofa Bed
Other: Linens & Towels provided, Gas Fireplace, ample parking on dead end street
Outdoor Features: Propane BBQ grill (propane provided), Large Composite Deck, Patio Furniture
Suitability: Kid Friendly, No Pets, No Smoking
Starter Supply: Upon your arrival you will have a starter supply of household items stocked throughout the cabin.
- HE 7- laundry pods
- 7- dryer sheets
- 3-rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- 1-roll of paper towels
- 1- liquid hand soap per sink
- 1- 8oz dish soap
- 7- Dishwasher Pods
- 8- 13-gal trash bags
- 10- Sandwich baggies
- 1- Personal kit per full bathrooms (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Body Lotion and Bar Soap
- 1 -box of tissue per bathroom.
You may also find several other cleaning items, spices & condiments. Feel free to use any items at the cabin & leave what you don't use for next guests.
If you are staying more than two nights you may want to pick up additional supplies to suit your needs.
There are three major grocery stores in Woodland Park.
|Jul - 2018|
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Christmas/New Year 2020||12/13/2019||1/6/2020||$145||$965||5|
|USAFA Parents Week/Labor Day 2019||8/30/2019||9/9/2019||$145||$965||3|
|Independence Day 2019||6/28/2019||7/8/2019||$145||$965||3|
|USAFA/Memorial Day 2019||5/23/2019||6/3/2019||$145||$965||3|
|Spring Break 2019||3/1/2019||4/1/2019||$145||$965||3|
|Christmas/New Year`s 2018/2019||12/14/2018||1/2/2019||$145||$965||5|
|USAFA Parents Week/Labor Day 2018||8/30/2018||9/6/2018||$145||$965||3|
Check-Out: Before 10:00 AM MST
* Must be at least 25 years of age with valid credit card to reserve.
* An additional $125.00 cleaning fee will be applied to each reservation.
* 10.13% Tax & 3% Processing Fee is applicable to all reservations.
* Choice of $35 Non-Refundable Damage Insurance OR Refundable $500 Security Deposit required at time of reservation.
* Optional CSA Travel Insurance is available.