|Property Size||928 sq. ft.|
Come stay in our Naughty Pine log cabin in the quaint town of Green Mountain Falls, Colorado. It's conveniently located 12 miles west of Colorado Springs. The location is perfect for those wanting to explore the vast Pikes Peak region.
Enjoy all the comforts of home in our cozy log cabin. The cabin has three bedrooms and one bathroom. The first bedroom has a queen size bed, two night stands, a dresser and a walk in closet. The second bedroom has a full size bed, a night stand and dresser. The third bedroom has a twin bed and night stand.
The living room is very spacious and is open to the kitchen and dining room. This is best space in the cabin. You can spend hours with family and friends. Enjoy playing games, reminiscing and telling stories around the custom-built rock wood-burning fireplace. The couch also folds out into a queen size bed with a comfy memory foam mattress for additional sleeping space.
The kitchen and dining room are both adjacent to the living room. The pine dining table can sit six people comfortably for family dinners. The kitchen is small but very efficient, and is complete with a four-burner stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, sink and all the essentials you need for preparing meals. Just bring food, friends and family!
Our summer months in Colorado are absolutely beautiful, so feel free to grill on the propane BBQ grill on the back patio off the kitchen. Enjoy your meals outdoors on the picnic table. You will have the local squirrels, birds and chipmunks to entertain you while you eat!
This adorable cabin has all the modern day technologies including a 32-inch flat screen TV with cable, DVD/VCR player, high speed internet with WiFi, and land line phone.
Relax outside on the spacious deck with breath taking views and soak in the warm Colorado sunshine! Enjoy a stroll through the streets of Green Mountain Falls or visit the historic gazebo set on a tiny island in a pond at the center of town. The lake is seasonally stocked with trout, if you care to try your luck with the local fishermen. There are several hiking trails that begin in town that range from mild to adventurous where visitors can see the pristine Colorado waterfalls the town is named for!
If you choose to venture out to explore the Pikes Peak Region, there are many wonderful attractions to see. Below is a list of some of our favorites in the area. For even more area attractions, please visit our Local Area Attractions page.
- Cripple Creek - Historic Mining and Gambling Town
- Canon City - Royal Gorge Bridge, Royal Gorge Railroad, Rafting
- Salida - Arkansas River, Rafting, Fishing
- Fairplay - Mining and Ghost Town
- Breckenridge - Ski Resort Town
- Manitou Springs - Pikes Peak, Cog Railway, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings
- Colorado Springs - Garden of the Gods, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Seven Falls, Air Force Academy, Museums
- Buena Vista - Arkansas River, Fishing Rafting, Hot Springs
- Woodland Park - Dinosaur Museum, Shops & Restaurants
- Florissant - Petrified Redwood Forest, Fossil Beds, Homesteads
- Monarch - Ski Resort
- Leadville - Ski Resort, Mining Town
Communications: Land Line Telephone (local calls only), WiFi
Kitchen: Fully equipped with pots and pans, cooking utensils, dishes, silverware, Toaster, Microwave, Electric Range with Oven & Refrigerator
Laundry Area: Washer/Dryer, Ironing Board & Iron
Beds: 2-Full Size Beds, 1-Queen Sofa Bed, 1-Twin Bed
Other: Linens & Towels provided, Wood Burning Fireplace, Off Street Parking, Carport
Outdoor Features: Propane BBQ grill (propane provided), Large Front & Back Patio, Patio Furniture, Carport & Spacious yard
Suitability: Kid Friendly, No Smoking
Starter Supply: Upon your arrival you will have a starter supply of household items stocked throughout the cabin.
- HE 7- laundry pods
- 7- dryer sheets
- 3-rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- 1-roll of paper towels
- 1- liquid hand soap per sink
- 1- 8oz dish soap
- 8- 13-gal trash bags
- 10- Sandwich baggies
- 1- Personal kit per full bathrooms (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Body Lotion and Bar Soap
- 1 -box of tissue per bathroom.
You may also find several other cleaning items, spices & condiments. Feel free to use any items at the cabin & leave what you don't use for next guests.
If you are staying more than two nights you may want to pick up additional supplies to suit your needs.
There are three major grocery stores in Woodland Park.
|Jul - 2018|
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Christmas/New Year 2020||12/13/2019||1/6/2020||$145||$965||5|
|USAFA Parents Week/Labor Day 2019||8/30/2019||9/9/2019||$145||$965||3|
|Independence Day 2019||6/28/2019||7/8/2019||$145||$965||3|
|USAFA/Memorial Day 2019||5/23/2019||6/3/2019||$145||$965||3|
|Spring Break 2019||3/1/2019||4/1/2019||$145||$965||3|
|Christmas/New Year`s 2018/2019||12/14/2018||1/2/2019||$145||$965||5|
|USAFA Parents Week/Labor Day 2018||8/30/2018||9/6/2018||$145||$965||3|
Check-Out: Before 10:00 AM MST
* Must be at least 25 years of age with valid credit card to reserve.
* An additional $115.00 cleaning fee will be applied to each reservation.
* 10.13% Tax & 3% Processing Fee is applicable to all reservations.
* Choice of $35 Non-Refundable Damage Insurance OR Refundable $500 Security Deposit required at time of reservation.
* Optional CSA Travel Insurance is available.